JOIN THE #RIMAUDANCECHALLENGE NOW !! DANCE AND WIN !!
1. The “RIMAU DANCE CHALLENGE” (“Contest”) is organised by Coolblog Groups of Companies (“Organiser”).
2. This Contest is subject to the rules and conditions determined by the internet social website, Facebook (“Facebook”) and Instagram (“Instagram”), and the relevant laws of Malaysia, and is not offered or valid outside of Malaysia.
3. This contest is open to all Malaysians (“Participants”) aged 18 and above. Participants’ age must be 18 years old on the day of their entry submission.
Parental consent must be obtained if the participant is below the age of 18.
4. The following group of individuals may participate in this Contest but shall not be eligible to win:
▪ Permanent and/or contract employees of Coolblog Groups of Companies (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
▪ Representatives, employees and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Coolblog Groups of Companies.
5. The Contest will run from 22nd January 2019 – 15th February 2019. Entries that are submitted after the indicated deadline will be automatically disqualified.
6. During the Contest Period a total of THREE (3) winners will be selected from the total pool of valid entries of both Coolblog Malaysia Instagram and Facebook Page combined by the end of the contest period. Each of the winners will receive as per:
▪ Cash Money RM 1000
Contest Rules and Guidelines
7. To qualify for the Contest, Participants are required to perform these tasks:
To upload the most video creative “RIMAU DANCE CHALLENGE”, on their personal Instagram accounts. Entries are required to tag @coolblogmalaysia in the video, and include #rimaudancechallenge and #coolblogmalaysia in their captions.
▪ Coolblog Groups of Companies will select only THREE (3) winners from the pool of valid entries of both Facebook and Instagram combined by the end of the contest period.
▪ Five (5) working days after the contest deadline, Coolblog Groups of Companies will announce a total of THREE (3) WINNERS from the pool of valid entries of both Coolblog Official Fan Facebook page and Coolblog Malaysia Instagram Page combined.
▪ The winners will be contacted via private messaging on Facebook or Instagram, and will be required to share their contact information (name, address and contact number) within 3 days from the date the private message was first sent. Failure to do so will result in disqualification with their prize forfeited. Coolblog Groups of Companies will use the contact information provided to mail the prizes to the respective winners.
8. Judges’ decisions are final. Disputes or appeals will not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the following entries:
▪ Participants who are not Malaysian citizens.
▪ Registration with no parental approval (for Participants below age 18 years old)
9. Winners will be selected based on:
▪ Our top 3 favourite “Rimau Dance Challenge” video with Harimau Tattoo.
10. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest regulations stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest regulations will be automatically disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected based on Judges’ discretion.
12. Participants can only win one (1) prize each, chosen from the entries received.
13. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
Prize Rules and Regulations
14. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prizes. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgement and agreement of such terms and conditions.
15. If a specified Prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser may at its discretion, without prior notice, substitute a similar Prize or one of equivalent value.
Notification of winners
16. The winners are required to self-collect their prizes from CoolBlog Tesco Mutiara Damansara or its representative. The Organiser will inform him/her through Facebook or
Instagram Private Message about the date and time of the prize collection. The winners will be required to provide a copy of his/her NRIC & fill up the prize(s) claim form for verification purposes. Winners who cannot collect their prizes, and/or unable to provide proof of identity (NRIC) will have their prizes forfeited. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Other Rules and Regulations
17. The decisions of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
18. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
19. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunctions of our website or network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
20. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
21. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to audit any or all information supplied by Participants and each Participant agrees to assist the Organiser in any such audit in every way possible. For any Participant knowingly providing false information on their entries, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw their prize or submission, to publicise the withdrawal and present the prize to another Participant.
23. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of the Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the web-site or usage policy of the website. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit any Prize and/or reward from a Participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to the Contest or the Contest submission process.
24. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other version in other languages of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
25. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
26. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prizes and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.